Course Description: MYOB for Beginners is designed for those who have no or limited understanding of accounting principles or experience in the use of MYOB Accounting Software.
This course will provide small business owners with the competencies needed to be able to enter data and prepare GST return and produce PL and Balance Sheet reports using MYOB – Version 19 - AccountRight Plus.
MYOB for Beginners is a hands-on practical course.
Course Outline: This course covers the following topics:
- An Introduction to MYOB - Setup & Configure MYOB file for your business
- Chart of Accounts - Setup & Modify
- Sales & Receipts - Entry, Modify, Entering Receipts, Processing Refunds
- Purchases & Payments - Entry, Modify, Entering Payments
- Banking and Bank Statement Reconciliation - Spend & Receive Money
- Preparation of GST return
- Preparing Profit & Loss account
- Preparing Balance Sheet
You will record financial transactions from your bank statements for 2 months and prepare 2 monthly or 6 monthly GST return as a practical component of the course.